Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Old College Try

In October, I discovered the wonderful world of blogging.  I found a couple of blogs that I really liked reading and then it all snow balled out of control....I now HAVE to read several blogs every day.  I thought "Gosh, I really need to give this blogging thing a try."  So here I am giving it the old college try.  A lot of these little letters (HTML, CSS, etc.) have me so confused that I don't know if I will ever get them all figured out.  Bear with me....I will figure this out .... eventually!

Any ways....

I am a mom to a beautiful, independent, sometimes drama queen, 5 year old daughter.  My husband is truly wonderful and although often teases me that I can NEVER finish a project, loves me anyways.  I work full-time as a nurse and truly feel that I have found my passion in life (caring for others who can't care for themselves).  All are big jobs that take up a lot of my time but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I decided to start this blog for a couple of reasons -
1. I thought it would be fun to do something different 
2. I hoped that it would allow me a spot in the world to write and remember each and every day with pictures and stories.
3.  I wanted to get some opinions and feedback on our various DIY projects; aka - me trying to be Martha Stewart. 

Thanks for stopping by ... here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment