Monday, January 24, 2011

Doubting Thomas

I have a case of the Mondays!  I absolutely despise getting up on Monday mornings to go to work...some of you eternal optimists would say, "only four more days to go" and to that I would reply....UGH! 

Last weekend the hubs and I went to a local furniture store to browse.  I saw this SUPER cute tree made out of steel and of course my hubs (who can do anything...or so he says) lets me know that he can make that easily.  Of course I'm the doubting Thomas and basically bet him to make it for me...the 279 dollar price tag just wasn't doing it for me.

So this Saturday he spends the whole day in the garage and makes this incredible steel tree.  Granted it needs to be painted black still but it is seriously cool.  Can't wait to get it all painted in my family room!  I'll post pics later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment