Tuesday, June 14, 2011

If at first you dont succeed.....

My plans of becoming a daily blogger have quite obviously failed.  I am off work for the summer and although I have a list a mile long of projects I want to both start and finish, I decided that I would give the whole blogging thing another try.

Maybe if I write down my list projects for the WWW to see I will actually get some of them done!

* Paint Madelynn's room (would like to add some sort of stencil to one of the walls)

* Make my first quilt for Madelynn's bed

* Paint Master Bedroom

* Paint Master Bath

* Sew some drapes for all bedrooms

* Create/Buy some sort of wall art for master bedroom and Madelynn's room

* Organize my basement

* Finish re-painting my new (thrifted) card catalog

* Complete refinishing project of my new (thrifted) desk

* Arrange a gallery wall in my family room

* Paint downstairs bathroom

* Create a system for mail, school papers, bills, etc.

This list is NOT all inclusive....let me tell you I have HUNDREDS of things to actually get done on top of my usual stuff like laundry, cooking meals, entertaining my daughter, picking up after the tornado that seems to find my house daily and having a little fun! 

Alright, time for me to get up for the day and start tackling my "to-do" list !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment