Wednesday, February 2, 2011

UGH!

So....I have spent the last few HOURS, yes HOURS trying to make this damn blog "cute." 

It's NOT working!!!!!!!!!  I think I need to take a class or something to figure all of this out ... I swear I have followed every step in a thousand tutorials and it still isn't right!  Sorry if it is hard to navigate and read but I simply can NOT spend another minute on this god forsaken thing today! 

On another note, the weather here is terrible ... we are officially stuck inside all day - no school, no work and because the roads are bad, no shopping!  What is a girl to do?  Looks like Madelynn and I will have to find an art project to work on or something...so far today we have put together 5 puzzles, watched a movie, ate breakfast and changed our (meaning Madelynn's) clothes about 11 times.  It's days like today that I wonder why I live in Iowa!

Stay safe today!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment